Company name: Vizor Technology Ltd with the licenced brand name Sigfox Ireland (hereafter: Sigfox Ireland)
Address: Sigfox Ireland, DCU Alpha, Old Finglas Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 11, D11 KXN4, Ireland
Data we mostly collect includes, but is not limited to, your name, mailing address, billing address, phone number, email address, and IP address. The following list includes, but is not limited to the data we may collect and/or process about you:
- Information you submit on forms or surveys, either on our website at any time, or on any websites we may be published on;
- A record of any correspondence between us, such as emails and phone calls;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website;
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use. This includes search queries;
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser type, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to judge the performance of our site;
Payments on our website are processed by Stripe. We do not retain any credit card information.
Any of the data collected and/or processed will be used by Sigfox Ireland to:
- Present website content effectively to you. E.g.: Data will help us recognize your browser type and operating system, which adapts our website automatically to be compatible for your device;
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) we think may interest you;
- Carry out our contracts with you;
- Verify identities for your own personal safety and anti-fraud purposes;
- Allow you to use our products and services. We may also use certain data to help create, operate, and improve our products and services;
- Improve customer communication;
- Inform you on our charges;
- Inform you on any changes to our terms and conditions, prices, or policies;
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.;
- We do not share or sell your information to third-party marketing companies.
- If after you opt-in you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you for marketing purposes by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Sigfox Ireland, DCU Alpha, Old Finglas Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 11, D11 KXN4, Ireland.
Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Analytical/performance cookies –These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Functionality cookies –These are used to recognise you when you return to our site.
Targeting cookies –These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
By using our website, you accept the usage of cookies. Details on how to modify cookie settings for popular browsers are available from the following links:
- Microsoft Windows – Internet Explorer, delete and manage cookies
- Safari for iOS
- Safari for Mac: Manage cookies and website data using Safari
- Google Chrome
- Security and Privacy in Opera
Alternatively, you can consult your browser’s “help” function for advice on disabling cookies. We cannot guarantee that our website will work as intended without the usage of cookies.
More information on website cookies and the ways in which you can delete and control cookies on your computer is available from www.aboutcookies.org.
We do our best to maintain the highest standards of security, encrypting your personal information using Secure Sockets Layer SSL. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Limitations of Liability
You expressly agree that you transfer information to our website at your own risk, however we will comply with all applicable data regulations in regards to the processing of data.
Except as may be required by law, Sigfox Ireland, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
By purchasing a device or service from the Sigfox Ireland store, or submitting your personal data, you agree to the following methods of data storage:
- Your personal data, excluding credit card information, is stored on servers in Ireland. SIGFOX IRELAND does not retain any credit card data.
- Stripe, in the processing of your payment, may transfer your data outside of the EEA, including to jurisdictions like the United States. In this instance, your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located. By completing your transaction, you agree to Stripe’s Terms and Conditions
SIGFOX IRELAND may disclose certain personal information to strategic trusted third parties that work with us. SIGFOX IRELAND may disclose certain information when:
- The possibility of the sale of our business, or our company arises. We have the right to disclose your information to any potential buyers.
- Required to do so by law, or by any competent authority;
- The legal obligation to do so arises, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights;
- Exchanging information with third parties to protect you and SIGFOX IRELAND against fraud or credit risks.
- If there is an issue with your device, and we have discussed it with you, we may provide your data to the device manufacturer in order to more effectively troubleshoot the problem.
How long will your data be retained?
Sigfox Ireland will retain your data for a period of two years after the last transaction in order to provide appropriate product and customer support. After this time, your data will be deleted. Only employees who need to have access to your data in order tofulfill our contract with you will be granted access. These employees are subject to a confidentiality agreement.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the “Right of Access” to know what and how much information we hold about you. A Subject Access Request must be made to Sigfox Ireland in writing by mailing Sigfox Ireland, DCU Alpha, Old Finglas Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 11, D11 KXN4, Ireland. We require proof of your identity before any information can be released. After receiving proof of identity, we will send the requested information within one month.
- You also have the “Right of rectification or erasure”, which allows you to have the personal data we retain about you corrected or erased. You can do this at any time by emailing us at email@example.com, and we will comply with your request within one month.